Where to find older FW??

• My Stage is freezing up when controlled with MIDI (simple pgm-changes and midi CC's to swith performances and automate some stuff)

I have decided to downgrade from 7.0.6 until i find a more stable version. But where do i find the old ones??

• You mean you didn’t have this problem with 7.0.5 and lower?

Please contact support.

I didn't have the problem with the version (whatever it was) delivered with the Stage... 7.0.something. Same gear, same MIDI-material.
    I skipped 7.0.5...

Then i waited and upgraded to release version 7.0.6 and got this problem. I can reproduce the problem easily by just starting and stopping one of my songs a couple/three times....I have contacted support before asking here.
    On the website i remember it to have older versions that i could downgrade to, but can't find it now? You wouldn't happen to have kaos.bin 7.0.5 for the stage laying around Ingolf?

• I didn't have the problem with the version (whatever it was) delivered with the Stage... 7.0.something. Same gear, same MIDI-material.
    I skipped 7.0.5...

Then i waited and upgraded to release version 7.0.6 and got this problem. I can reproduce the problem easily by just starting and stopping one of my songs a couple/three times....I have contacted support before asking here.
    On the website i remember it to have older versions that i could downgrade to, but can't find it now? You wouldn't happen to have kaos.bin 7.0.5 for the stage laying around Ingolf?

No, I don’t have 7.0.5.

When you contact support with your problem I believe they will make a new build very fast that should help you out.

Earlier versions (7.0.0. and following) had a lot of (different) issues.

• No, I don’t have 7.0.5.

When you contact support with your problem I believe they will make a new build very fast that should help you out.

Earlier versions (7.0.0. and following) had a lot of (different) issues.

Yes, they're always fast and great with that kind of stuff. I remember reading that one of the updates fixed a midi thru-issue. I bet that's the one where it happened :)