can't find saved profile

• I hit save named it hit save again & it was gone. Can't find it under any search. Manual realy doesn't explain how to save at all, so I may have just totally botched it. Shame profile sounded 95% of My referance amp

• You might try backing up all the rigs and then putting that on your PC/Mac where you can see them better...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I did a backup, inserted my usb stick into my PC,copied the file to my desktop, but could not open the file to look at the rigs, profiles ,etc. I just get a message that the program to open this file is not available. I down loaded the cabs and rigs off the KPA site and can open and look at them. I know I'm just doing something wrong,just don't know what ?(

• The backup file is packed, and I'm not sure which program is used for that. I'm sure someone else will chime in here for that. However, I was suggesting that you use the Export and Choose to Export All Rigs. Those can be easily seen.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• The backup file is a .tar file, most of .rar compatible archive managers will be able to open it

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hit external storage and export all rigs.
    It takes a while but in your share folder you will find a "rigs" folder with all you rigs in it when you put the stick back in your computer.
    If its not there than there is a problem.....