back up kemper

• i purchased another kemper as a back up and need to mimic one profile/scenethat i have in mine. will I have to do this manually or is their a way to copy a scene from one kemper to another. The Profile is not a factory Profile, I purchased it and tweeked it a little.

And will i have to create another scene on my remote?

Thanks,

John

• Go get a USB thumb drive.

Insert it into the first Kemper and let it format it, and do a backup

When it's done, insert the thumb drive into the new Kemper, and do a restore.

You should be good to go with "cloned" Kempers.

• Go get a USB thumb drive.

Insert it into the first Kemper and let it format it, and do a backup

When it's done, insert the thumb drive into the new Kemper, and do a restore.

You should be good to go with "cloned" Kempers.

But be Aware that also nearly every other Settings (Input, Output, Performances a.o.) are also "cloned".

• Put the USB-stick into the other profiler.

The stick will be recognized after a few seconds.

Press the button above

Press "backup/restore"

Press "restore"

choose the wanted backup-file

Press the button again and soon you go

It takes some time, due to the rebooting of the profiler

• Backup and restore is for data and settings. The OS itself is not included. So for perfect compatibility, install identical OS versions on the systems you want to clone.

Export and import is for individual Rigs.

All these transactions can be performed between all PROFILER models. There are only little differences. A model without power amp doesn't show settings for the power amp. The Stage has different pedal assignments PEDAL 1-4, while other models have PEDAL 1-2 onboard plus PEDAL 3-6 for PROFILER Remote. The MONTIOR OUT of the Stage is stereo by definition - you could select mono sources. So,... there are a few items which you might want to check when you exchange backups between different models.