I recently bought a Kemper and it sounds fantastic! Profiling is impressive, as well. Before, I was using a Helix or a real Tube amp through a reactive load box with IRs. The Kemper sounds and feels a lot better! I was actually surprised that the speaker profiles are more realistic than IRs which now feel rather stiff to me.
However, I am missing a few things. This is of course meant as constructive criticism and a contribution to this community. I am aware that for some of these items, feature request have been posted before, but maybe this list is useful, too:
1. The SPDIF out has an additional latency of about 2-3 ms over the analog out (confirmed by measuring). This latency adds up with other sources of latency and is noticeable to me. The analog out is lacking some highs compared to the SPDIF out and of course it would be great if the SPDIF out had less latency than the analog out, as would be expected.
2. Please make Midi Control Change assignable to the footswitch buttons 1-5, especially in performance mode. In my case this would enable controlling a GLab Looper with stomp boxes.
3. In looper mode, the loop volume should be adjustable on the fly. I have a Ditto looper and that is basically its only function besides loop record, start and stop...
4. In browse mode, the rig organization could be improved with folder structures, easier navigation, preview of the next five rigs on the remote etc. I hope something like in the effects section gets implemented.
5. For pedals, I would like to be able to change a single pedal from volume to morph or pitch. This only seems to be possible with the combinations volume to wah, wah to morph and wah to pitch.
6. During profiling of direct profiles it would be quite helpful if the cab block could be turned on. Right now I am running a plugin with cab IRs during capturing of direct profiles.