Rig Manager newbie questions

• Hi to all!

I have few likely simple questions i'd like to know:

I'd like to know, that does it matter where I store my Profile Folders after i have drag and drop them in to the Rig Manager? In english: when I drag and drop profiles to the RM, are the Profiles copied inside the RM own filesystem?

Should I open second RM window for building Performance rigs? So one window has my Profiles open and other has the Performance window and I could drag and drop the Profiles I wish to use in performance rig? Or is there a better way of doing it? I have only build performances using the Kemper alone so far.

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*

Should I open second RM window for building Performance rigs? So one window has my Profiles open and other has the Performance window and I could drag and drop the Profiles I wish to use in performance rig? Or is there a better way of doing it? I have only build performances using the Kemper alone so far.

If you're on Windows, there's a hotkey that I only recently discovered even though it's been around forever. Window Key + the left or right arrow will resize the app to 50% of the monitor width and then dock it to the left or right side. I use this a lot with RM as it gives you two perfectly sized instances, side by side, each with maximum real estate.

You may already use this but thought I'd share just in case.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• If you're on Windows, there's a hotkey that I only recently discovered even though it's been around forever. Window Key + the left or right arrow will resize the app to 50% of the monitor width and then dock it to the left or right side. I use this a lot with RM as it gives you two perfectly sized instances, side by side, each with maximum real estate.

You may already use this but thought I'd share just in case.

Thanks for this tip! I use macbook pro, but will have to find a hotkey for this .

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*