New Song "Starlight" released today! Please give it a listen :-)

• Hey guys,

over the last couple of days i recorded a new song which released today on all major streaming platforms! It would mean a lot to me if you would check it out! Its an instrumental rock song with piano and orchestral elements as well. If you have any feedback i would love to hear, always looking to improve...

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also have some other songs on my spotify, please also give them a listen if you want to :)

A thousand thanks!

Cheers Marc

• Oh sorry! Didnt recognize that.. Here are the YouTube links to the songs :)

This is the new song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And here are the other songs :)

Cheers, Marc