Tag notes in Rig Manager

• Rig Manager is a great tool for hosting big number of rigs. But as the number of rigs increases and folder hierarchy spans it comes harder to make most of the collection.

While the current tagging system helps in finding with certain criteria I think it would be great improvement to be able to have your own freely formulated notes for the rigs.

For example I have a practice using "Favorite" tags, but having through the collection with different type of guitar I notice that in some cases the Favorite is actually guitar dependent. Second example is concerning effects - every now and then I notice some nice FX patch in a rig that is not otherwise to my liking. So instead of storing this FX as a preset to KPA or save it in some other rig it would be create to just add a Tag for it to find later when needed.

These "RM tags" could be separate from rigs (no need to save within the profile) to have no limitations in how many there can be those and adding tags wouldn't affect the profile in any way (not even update timestamp).

So end goal could be something like email software is calling "Labels" where Folder views, item categorizing and searches are more adjustable. But RM don't need to go that far to improve user experience imho greatly.