Kemper Stage - Effects Button III Does Not Seem to Work with Programming

• I am not able to set up the Effects Button III (3) to do any effects. What is it for? Anything thing I want: pre or post amp? Could it be broken? Everything else seems to work fine. Thank you

• I am not able to set up the Effects Button III (3) to do any effects. What is it for? Anything thing I want: pre or post amp? Could it be broken? Everything else seems to work fine. Thank you

I'd open a ticket with support. What version of software are you on? If you're not on 7.0.7 then I would upgrade first.

• It is a know hardware problem. Contact support. You will have to send the unit back and you'll get a new replacement unit.

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*

• I had two switches not working when I received my Stage. I contacted support and they wanted me to send it back to Kemper for a replacement. I have a friend on here that suggested to spray some "D5" Contact Cleaner on the switch, and work it up down and around several times so that it can penetrate the contacts. That did the trick and have not had anymore issues with switches! Obviously Kemper had a dirty batch of old switches during manufacturing of the stage???? Several people on here have had this issue!

• Do you have to call your dealer or Kemper direct? Or is it through a Kemper support ticket? Thanks

I had bought my Stage directly from Kemper Shop. So I opened a support ticket. Returned my Stage to them, got refund from the Stage and shipping cost.

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*