Midi Program Changes with Remote Connected

• Is it possible to send Midi PC's from a external device (Boss RC 505) to a Kemper whilst the remote is also plugged in and working. It seems that midi options disappear when the remote is plugged in?

Here is what I am trying to do.......

I am a guitar tech on tour with the lead singer of a name band who's out on a solo run. He's running a Kemper (plus a back up unit) for guitar and triggering tracks from a Boss RC-505. He's doesn't play to a set list so patches and samples get selected and dialled in on the fly which can get a bit tedious between songs with an audience watching. I was hoping that I could program the Kemper to receive PC's from the RC 505 so that when he selects a sample on there the appropriate performance on the Kemper loads automatically. He would then just use the Remote to move between slots during the songs.

Any bright ideas gratefully received.

• I use a Bluetooth midi adapter all the time, along with the Kemper remote and a toaster head.

So yes, it's not a problem for me. You should be able to connect the midi controller of your choice to the midi in on the Kemper and have at it.