ZENDRIVE

• HI!

I've been testing some overdrive pedals using the distortion loop of the Kemper and my profile HARLY EL84 10:00 (a Cornford Harlequin).

Today I profiled the Zendrive in front of the Cornford and, after some tweaking, they are almost identical!!! The profile is uploaded in the Rig Exchange and here is a demo:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3645952/zen.mp3

Saludos!
    Paco

Edited once, last by pacocito ().

• Paco, thanks so much! My Heritage loves it. I've raised a bit the gain ( just a little ) and changed slightly the eq. I've made a second rig with the the Maz38 cab and is even smoother but clearer. Thanks bro', you made my day.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi!

I agree with you! I've been listening to my clips with headphones after posting the rig and it needs some eq. My Cornford is a dark sounding amp, the Zendrive makes it darker and the r121 gets a lot of detail in the mids. I ended up with a brighter profile, but it's not updated in the Rig Exchange.

I have to try with other cabs. I love that Maz38 profile and i'm using the cab with other profiles too. I'll try it tomorrow.

Un saludo!
    Paco