Tip of the Day: LRS Euphoria EL34 Profiles

• I reasently got my hands on these profiles and have played with them with a big smile on my face ever since.

Bogner Ecstacy is relatively new amp for me... I have played with Shiva and Uberschall models before. But this LRS Euphoria pack has it all! Sounds so real and I love the character of this amp!

There is so many great profiles inside this pack from clean to dirty, not to mention the options with different cabs, speakers and mics... For this price it is almost a steal.

I made a little clip with the tones I got out of this!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What can I say... I love my Kemper and Profile packs lik this! <3

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*

• Same. First pack I've bought in months, picked it up last night. Definitely my go-to profile pack of that amp. Tim nailed it, per usual.

Awesome playing and tone man!

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.