Screen Error messages

• It said I should send a picture. So... here it is, just in case it matters and helps the developers. It occured while my stage was connected to my PC. I updated RM to the latest version and when it finished updating I pulled out the USB cable. When I turned to the stage in order to shut it down I saw this message. After hitting exit everthing was fine again.

• When the message indicates you should "Take a picture and contact Support", they want you to use the Contact link on the website, and provide them with the picture after you receive an email response from them.

Here is the link:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact

Yes, thank you. I did not know how to attach a picture to that. The other points are:

1. The issue continues. Here I can report more about this without sending again and again messages to support. My stage froze twice today on a gig showing this message. That happened during two short breaks (about 20 minutes each). While playing there was no problem, though, so everything went fine but I had to reboot During the breaks the tuner was on. I believe it has to do with the newest update.

2. Maybe others can report similar issues. Sharing experiences is always beneficial.

3. Threads are read and observed by moderators carefully, I can assure you from very personal experience 8o.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio