Moving from Toaster to Stage

• After using the Stage for a couple of Sunday mornings, here are my observations:

1. Most of the muscle memory from the Toaster UI is useless, since the buttons are moved around or not there anymore and...
    2. Can't wait for the Editor. I'm too old to get down on the floor to adjust things.
    3. Stage/RM are still a bit "beta." Made a performance for a song last night & used it while practicing; this morning it was gone. I fully expect this to be all worked out very soon, but it seems they rushed this out before it was really ready, which is very much not like Kemper.
    4. I like having one less thing to carry. There was room on my pedal board to replace the Remote with the Stage.
    5. All the lights are pretty dang purty. The Stage looks fantastic and everything is easier to see compared with the remote.
  • Made a performance for a song last night & used it while practicing; this morning it was gone.

I always doublecheck that I have actually Stored a new Performance in my Kemper when I create it. I especially have to remind myself when I create the Performance in Rig Manager, and Drag and Drop it into the Kemper, If it shows "LIB" instead of a Performance Bank number, it isn't Stored yet.

• I always doublecheck that I have actually Stored a new Performance in my Kemper when I create it. I especially have to remind myself when I create the Performance in Rig Manager, and Drag and Drop it into the Kemper, If it shows "LIB" instead of a Performance Bank number, it isn't Stored yet.

Pretty sure it was there & I scrolled to & from it, but it was late, so user error was possible.

• After using the Stage for a couple of Sunday mornings, here are my observations:

1. Most of the muscle memory from the Toaster UI is useless, since the buttons are moved around or not there anymore and...
    2. Can't wait for the Editor. I'm too old to get down on the floor to adjust things.
    3. Stage/RM are still a bit "beta." Made a performance for a song last night & used it while practicing; this morning it was gone. I fully expect this to be all worked out very soon, but it seems they rushed this out before it was really ready, which is very much not like Kemper.
    4. I like having one less thing to carry. There was room on my pedal board to replace the Remote with the Stage.
    5. All the lights are pretty dang purty. The Stage looks fantastic and everything is easier to see compared with the remote.

That is really helpful. Thanks. 1) I expected that. 2) my back is hurting already too 3) messing around with it as I'm typing this. Will let you know what happens. 4) That's why I did the switch 5) Don't see too much of a difference

• If you need to tweak any effects settings, I suggest you use ToastMe.

It’s still working fine with the Stage, one minor thing is that you have to connect the Stage using midi.

Enjoy it, it’s an awesome device ?

Thanks for responding. What is ToastMe? And what do you mean by "have to connect the Stage using Midi? Connect to what? ToastMe?