Fix the latency of the expression pedal please!

• I am using the mission expression pedal for morphing/pitch pedal/wah and especially on the pitch function i find it difficult to do exactly what i want because there is a slight delay from the moment i get the pedal to toe position to the actual time it actually calibrates and gets the pitch there! The rise and fall time when using the expression pedal can never be completely synced with the movement of your foot!

What i suggest is faster reading speed! As fast as possible to a point where there is no latency between your foot and the actual sound!

• I assume you're referring to the Remote expression pedal inputs? Yes, this is very annoying, and is why I connect my primary exp pedal (for wah and whammy) directly to my Kemper's Exp 1 switch output instead of my Remote. I can't see any valid reason why there should be a latency problem with the Remote. I was using remotely connected exp pedals years ago with my Axe-FX II and 101 pedalboard without ever encountering this problem. :/

• Yeees Kemper thank you so much!! Guys, problem solved! Now the scanning speed is up to par! Quick response from kemper to fix this and much appreciated!

It was kind of a deal breaker for me and for many i suppose but now all is fixed!!

Thanks again kemper