Delays have all changed.

• Updated to whatever was the latest update on the 10th August. Did it through rig manager as well as updating rig manager at the same time.

Not used any of my programmed sounds or performances since then. Just be trying to profile my 3+SE again plus I also imported some bought profiles straight after this last update of mine.

Anyway, went to use one of my performances today and all the delays are nothing like how they were originally programmed. No problem, I thought. Just restore the last backup. Same thing after that restore from the 10th. Went to a backup from the 3rd. Same thing. All delays are wrong. Too fast, too much feedback.

So, anyone got any idea of what might have happened during that last OS update through rig manager or how to resolve this without starting all my performances from scratch (I have only noticed the delays up to now and not checked any of the other aspects of my performances)?

Pretty strange and worrying that my backups are not getting me back to where things were.

• A software update does not change the settings in stored effects and when you restore a backup it will restore the settings that were present when the backup was generated.

Have you checked your BPM settings? What about the clock-is MIDI clock coming in from an external source?

• Yes, all bpm’s in the performances are the same as when programmed for a gig last Saturday. No midi has ever been connected to the Stage. Checked some video footage of the gig last Saturday when I used the stage and the delays are how they should be on the videos.

Is there any global setting that could have changed?

Just wondering if Rig Manager has done something freaky to my performances although thinking about it, that would not change the backups stored on the rear USB.

• So, shut everything off. Removed power cable. Left it a day. Turned it back on and everything back to normal.

So, what could have caused the delay tempos and feedback to freak out and be totally wrong? No midi has ever been connected to my Stage so there is absolutely nothing external that could have changed the delay behaviour.