Kpa Stage Problem!

• Hi guys!

Ok,what’s the deal:

1.Second gig,and button number 4 stopped working....:(

It’s start working again later with a bit of fors applied,but let me down in the middle of a gig...

2.I can’t put my M.Britt performances to rig maneger and Kemper....

Not by drug&drop ,not by copy/paste option and when I try,it’s crush my rig maneger....:(

Anyone have this problem?

Thanks

• Have you had any luck with a Button 4 fix? Mine stopped working at a gig on Saturday and I still cannot get it to function at all...I've updated to the most current OS (7.0.8.15018 as of now) and still nothing...

• I wonder if there may still be some Stage/USB /Rig Mgr. firmware issues ?

My Stage was updated to the latest firmware (7.0.8.15018) and Mac was updated to the latest Rig Mgr. two nights ago.

Last night, while connected to Rig Mgr. by USB. I edited a rig in a # 4 performance slot, on the Stage. and I was going to copy those updates to a duplicate rig I already had in position 5. I held down the #4 rig button and the copy screen appeared. I selected copy, then looked to select position #5 to paste but, the rig in position #5 was gone ! There was a blank slot, no rig in that position. The previous rig in # 5 was missing from the display on the stage and while Performance was in view on the Mac , Rig Mgr., # 5 slot was also empty. I disconnected the USB from the Mac. , went to the browser pool to select that original rig, copied, then pasted to position # 5 in that performance bank. It populated properly. Saved and shut down the Stage. More tweaking tonight.

Strange.

• Have you had any luck with a Button 4 fix? Mine stopped working at a gig on Saturday and I still cannot get it to function at all...I've updated to the most current OS (7.0.8.15018 as of now) and still nothing...

Hi!

I send it back...

Waiting for the new one...

• I had issues with button#4 as well. Needed to be pressed all the way down in order to toggle consistently. This was not the behavior with the other buttons. Had it replaced, and now button#5 is acting the same way as the previous unit. Unfortunately, I am in another continent and returning/exchanging units is very expensive. :(

• I had issues with button#4 as well. Needed to be pressed all the way down in order to toggle consistently. This was not the behavior with the other buttons. Had it replaced, and now button#5 is acting the same way as the previous unit. Unfortunately, I am in another continent and returning/exchanging units is very expensive. :(

recived my new unit last week

working flowless so far...

try to replace button#5...

sad,to know,its more peple with same problem...