How to fix damaged items in Profiler Stage?

• Rig manager is showing me a message 'Something went wrong'. 'Some items in Profiler are damaged. To resolve this issue, turn PROFILER off. Wait for 10 seconds and choose Browse mode while holding the RIG button for at least 30 seconds. PROFILER will boot and attempt to repair the items in question.'

I understand that on PROFILER models with the chicken head knob, turning it from OFF to Browse will boot the Kemper, but Stage doesn't have this. Holding down the RIG button while holding browse does nothing, nor does holding the RIG button while hitting the On button. What is the procedure for the Stage when trying to repair damaged items?

• Please contact support and provide them with a diagnostic support file. You will receive instructions how to do so.

I guess you have already tried using a different USB cable?

Both Rig Manager and Stage have the latest versions of software and firmware.

which versions are you using exactly?

• There is a later version of RM - 2.3.12 - worth a try?

Thanks. Yes, I made the mistake of using the Rig Manager 'Check for Software Update...' feature ('This software is up-to-date.'), but then saw that there was a v12. I've installed that but this is a random issue so I'll have to wait and see whether it thinks at some point that my items are damaged again.

• Might be worth keeping a direct link to the downloads page on/in your desktop/bookmarks - It's easy to miss announcements (if they are made).

Seems like things are moving quickly at 'head office' I saw (yesterday) a mention of an imminent 7.0.9

https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads

Yep, there's a bug that causes a random crash when changing rigs too often while connect via USB to RM. It's crashed my Stage several times and the fix should be rolling out with 7.09

• Please contact support and provide them with a diagnostic support file. You will receive instructions how to do so.

I guess you have already tried using a different USB cable?

which versions are you using exactly?

I contacted support. They told me to format a usb stick and follow a procedure to create a diagnostic file to send them. I followed the procedure and there was a message on the screen saying that it was unable to create the diagnostic file. I went back to support and their only response was 'follow the instructions'. I tried again with a different usb stick, formatting from scratch, and same thing. Unable to create diagnostic information. I wrote back to support with a video but so far I've heard nothing further.

• "To resolve this issue, turn PROFILER off. Wait for 10 seconds and choose Browse mode while holding the RIG button for at least 30 seconds. PROFILER will boot and attempt to repair the items in question."

I am also getting the message posted above with my stage unit. 7.5.4 rig manager 3.0.136

• You can not choose browse mode on the profiler Stage while the profiler is turned off. The questions remains: How can you do this procedure on the profiler stage then? My rig manager now can not save new favourites. It saves temporarily, the star appears near the rig but as soon as i change to a different rig the star goes away. Not sure its related

• Literally just do what has been described.

Start the Profiler while holding down the rig button for 30 seconds or so, if you read the Kemper screen during that start up it will say that items are broken and apparently repairs it .. or something like that