Rig manager drag and drop not working

• Ever since recent updates I've not been able to drag and drop performances on my Stage using Rig Manager. I can copy and paste a performance. But I can't move it from one spot to the next. Anyone else having this problem?

• Yes, I have the same behaviour. Also, the copy and paste seems a bit unreliable sometimes and ends up with the profile in the slot but stuck on the old name until after a reboot.

Ed / Audio Systems Engineer / Kemper Stage + Fender fan

• I am trying to organize one performance per song for the cover bands that I am in, I am finding that if I want to change the order by dropping and dragging it actually swaps the rigs instead of dropping it in front or after my target rig. Since we mix the set list up from gig to gig it makes it hard to move them around. Since I am new to Kemper I am not sure if has always been that way or if a recent update changed it? I found that I can move the performances up or down one performance at a time but that is a little time consuming if I have to move several of them.

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

• I'd say he would've figured it out / found a solution by now 'cause he hasn't updated the thread for 19 months.

I was able to drop and drag up until about a month ago, now I have the same problem. I know the cable is working because it syncs the Stage to Rig Master but I can't drop and drag even 1 file.

• Make sure the #'s on the far left are IN ORDER....if they are all jumbled clicke the # sign to get them in order and see if it works

I'm not sure which numbers you are referring to?

• You can only drag & drop Rigs in Performances which are currently loaded, which means: PROFILER connected, running in Performance Mode, and destination Performance gets displayed on PROFILER display and is market with headphones icon in Rig Manager list.