Stomps loading but not engaging and disengaging upon Rig load, in performance mode

• Snapshots saved to rigs in the browse mode, don't load to rigs in performance mode. What am I missing?

In performance mode;

I want to load a rig with stomps enabled in slot 1

then..

I want to load a rig with stomps disabled in slot 2

It seems that I can save the Effects slots to a rig with no problem, they engage and disengage properly when loaded in to a performance slot.
    but..

when i load a rig that has been saved in browse mode with stomp slots saved and snapshots; it disregards the stomps and snapshots.

I'm new to this Kemper, I love it, it sounds great, but man is it complicated.

• When I'm in Browser mode, I saved the Rig with the specific stomps enabled. When I cycle through the Rigs and come back, It loads the Rig and Stomps together as it should. When I'm in Performance mode, the Rig loads but not the stomps. It seems like there is a global override. I can leave them on, but that doesn't help when I load the next Rig for our next song.

Thanks for working with me!

• When I'm in Browser mode, I saved the Rig with the specific stomps enabled. When I cycle through the Rigs and come back, It loads the Rig and Stomps together as it should. When I'm in Performance mode, the Rig loads but not the stomps. It seems like there is a global override. I can leave them on, but that doesn't help when I load the next Rig for our next song.

Thanks for working with me!

I am not completely sure but is it possible that you have forgotten to "STORE" the performance? When you change rigs in a performance you need to store it by pressing the [STORE] button. After that, the changes are permanent.

• So I'm definitely storing the Rig in Performance mode.

A little clarification on my part..

The Rig loads the correct Stomp assignments from Rig to Rig, but it doesn't load them with them automatically engaged or disengaged.

example; I can leave Stomp A engaged, switch Rigs, and Stomp A will be on. (Loading the Rig has no direct effect on it's engagement, The Stomp sections seems to almost operate globally)

in contrast..

If any or all Stomps are disengaged, I then load any Rig, the Stomps will remain disengaged.

It may just be the way that it is and designed to function this way, But it would be nice to have control over this situation.

Additionally, the Stacks and the Effects sections do operate the way I want. When I load Rigs, the Stacks and Effects load and are also engaged or disengaged to my stored settings.

Hope this helps, thanks for any input!