Profiling with Stage issue?

• I've starting making profiles of my Mesa TC-50 using the Kemper Stage. I've hooked up all connections correctly. Everything works fine with the exception of selecting the monitoring of either the reference amp or the Kemper amp. When I select the reference amp, only the TC-50 plays through as it should. However, both the current profile plays through my monitor and the TC-50 plays though the original guitar input signal when I select the Kemper amp. In other words, I cannot turn off the original guitar input signal being sent to the TC-50 when trying to A/B the reference amp against the Kemper amp.

Is this normal behavior or is it a bug?

• It's a normal behavior. :thumbup:

From Main Manual:

"You might notice that your

reference amp is not muted when you listen to the internal PROFILE - this is intentional, as the acoustic signal of

your reference amp will always mix with the sound of your studio monitors, even if you have it in a separate room.

While this may influence your perception of the sound through the studio monitors, it shouldn’t affect the A/B

comparison. However, if your reference amp was muted every time you switched back to the PROFILE, a valid A/B

comparison would be impossible."

• Thanks for the reply. I guess I only read the first previous part of that paragraph. "Now, you can make the first A/B comparisons between your reference amp and the new PROFILE. Use the soft buttons to switch between the reference amp and the “KEMPER Amp” PROFILE."

I do wish you'd have the option to use a pure switch mode.