Preset Packs are missing in Rig Manager

• When I open the Rig Manager the only preset pack showing now is Kemper Factory Content, all of the others are missing. Has anyone else had this problem? I uninstalled and reinstalled Rig Manager and they are still missing. There is no way to actually delete them on Rig Manager so I am very confused. Has anyone had this problem before?

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

• Yes - you are right, they were called rig packs, I am a new user and since they are gone I couldn't remember what they were called.

• Thanks for the quick reply Paults - Unfortunately they are no longer there.

• Are you looking for the Rig Packs? There are many Rig Packs in RM, but, only one Preset Pack.

Sorry for the newb question, but can you explain the difference in rig packs vs preset packs? Is like amp profile packs vs effects preset packs?

Also is this something from the beta version of rig manager cause mine doesn't look like what sstaufer posted.

• Sorry for the newb question, but can you explain the difference in rig packs vs preset packs? Is like amp profile packs vs effects preset packs?

Also is this something from the beta version of rig manager cause mine doesn't look like what sstaufer posted.

Mine is the Beta version, I am sure someone else can answer better but I think the preset packs are what are loaded onto the Kemper units from the factory and the rig packs are (sample packs) from 3rd party vendors, some or all of which also sell packs commercially on their own.

• OK - I uninstalled and reinstalled for the third time and when I hooked the Kemper Stage back up they appeared a few minutes later. - Problem solved for now!

• In Kemper terms, rigs are made up of a profile and any FX, and all other settings for that particular rig.

Presets, on the other hand, are components only. Effects settings, cabinets, input settings, output settings, etc.

You may already have all those presets in your Stage. If not, one or more of those presets can be copied into your Stage and then accessed via the FX menus. My guess is that we will be able to do more with them when the Editor is released.