Orange TH30 - DI

• Hi there!

A few weeks ago I made some profiles from my Orange TH30. That's the amp I use on most of our live shows, and I tried to make some versatile profiles for practise or reharshal. Surprisingly, the quality of the profiles is much better than I expected, so I decided to share it. I am considering using these profiles in my next shows.

I made many profiles with different settings: 2x clean (for me, they are awesome), 3x crunch-rock (I usually put a tubescreamer before the preamp) and 2x Metal (TH30 Dirty channel allows you to get dark high gain tones).

These TH30 profiles are DI. They're intented for use with cabinet or IRs. I recommend using them with cabinet simulations or with real cabs. Most of the time I use them with Celestion G12T-75.

If you read the Comment section in the metadata, there are details about how I set up the amp when I made the profile (volume, shape, gain, etc). I've to say they are really accurated to my real TH30. I couldn't tell the difference in most of the profiles, except in the metal ones; in which I noticed a little compression.

I hope you enjoy!