Which of these effects can I ditch if I get a Kemper Stage?

• Still mulling over Kemper Stage. I think I want one, and I want to use it for a few purposes:

1. Home recording with full rig profiles of my amps (boost pedal+amp+cab+microphone)

2. Preamp-only profiles with a valve power amp or into the FX Return of a valve amp, then into a guitar cab.

3. Preamp+Poweramp only profiles with a solid state power amp into a guitar cab.

4. FX-only board for rehearsals and live performances, coupled with a valve amp and cab.

It's the last use-case I'm puzzling over right now. Here are the effects I currently have (I don't use them all at once of course):

Strymon Mobius

Strymon Volante

Strymon Timeline

Strymon Big Sky

MXR M300 Reverb

Boss DD-500

Boss DD-7

Boss RV-500

ThorpyFX Fallout Cloud

MXR Micro Amp

Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork

Keeley 4-Knob Compressor

Boss GE-7 EQ pedal

Digitech FreqOut

Dunlop 535Q wah

I know it might not seem intuitive, but I think the Kemper Stage could work really well as an effects unit with it's seamless rig changes, delay+reverb trails, and X/Y morphing. The delays are great quality, the reverbs are excellent quality, and I'm fairly happy with the pitch effects I've tried. I'm not too keen on the modulations, the drives, or the fuzzes.

Sounds I use in terms of effects (again, not all at once):

regular forwards digital delay

quarter note reverse delay

tape delay with high-pitched squeal oscillations

Dotted 8th note analog delay sound

medium sized hall reverb (7 seconds)

100% wet "supernatural" reverb

Huge ambient pad reverb sound (no pitch shifting)

50/50 mixed Octave Down pitch shift

a 30/70 mixed whammy pitch shift going from unison to 5th above (interesting harmonies this one!)

Deep robotic flanger

slow phase 90 sound

fast phase 90 sound

Little bit of a crunchy boost.

Compressor for tapping riffs.

The most I ever use at once is 5 effects, and I always run everything in front of the amp. So I don't need to worry about running in 4-cable method or anything like that. And it means I can leave the delays and reverbs in their "native" slots for full spillover availability.

So what do you reckon I could ditch from my live rig? I'm fairly sure the Kemper Stage can do all of the above except the drive sounds, and I hate the Kemper compressor sorry to say!!

I'm very tempted with something like this:

I'm still not 100% comfortable with the idea of ditching 100-watt valve amps and 4x12's from my live rig, but I'm slowly coming into the 21st century! :D

But I figure over time I can start to transition to full on profiles as and when touring and gigging requires it.

Thoughts?