How to set Pedal Pitch parameters

• Hi All,

I am facing with an issue on this effect as it seems not acting properly while moving the expression pedal.

I am using a very easy signal patch: GATE, PPTC, Distorted sound, SPCE and REV. (I already tried to swhich on/off SPCE effect but nothing change)

PPTC is morphed by expression pedal: Heel position is 0 pitch and Toe is +12. Freeze Formant, Smooth Chord and Pure Tuning are all engaged.

I use this sound with single note riffs (no chord).

Two issues:

1) pitch effect seems not able to track the pedal position. The effect is slow to react when I move quickly between heel and toe.

2) pitch does not change while moving from toe to heel. Specially with high notes and harmonics, it seems as the pitch stays at +12 even if the pedal is moved to 0.

I have a whammy pedal (which actually works great) but I'd prefer to do that through expression pedal. No sense to me to be forced to use one more pedal just for 2 minutes solo.

Thanks for any advice

Max

• hi Burkhard,

It is good to know but does it mean that it is a known issue fixed with new OS or is there anything on setting that I can do? (For instance am I right to have freeze formant, smooth chord and pure tuning all on at same time? I tried to switch them on/off but no able to understand the difference)

Thanks

Max