Single Channel Delay?

• Is there a way to create a delay that only affects one channel of a stereo source? I would like to make an off-set to fatten up a my sound. I do this in my DAW with great success. Basically I leave the left channel alone. On the right channel, I apply a 10-15ms delay with minimal feedback as to only get one slap back. I then make the mix 100% on that right channel. This effectively creates an overdubbing effect that sounds great. I haven't been able to figure out a way to do that with Kemper yet, so I'm just curious if there is a way.

Thanks!

• Mmm it's really close to what I wanted, but I can't quite get it. I wanted full separation of channels, so the left channel is unaffected, but the right channel gets a 10ms, 100% wet 0% feedback delay. Basically it just puts the right channel 10ms behind the left indefinitely.

With the quad delay, I can put 100% wet, but then I have to impart a delay on my left channel in order to get a delay on the right channel. And even then, it has to be a percent of the delay. I also notice an almost 50% volume loss with this route. I can mix it 1:1 wet/dry, and put on the delay. This is okay, but it somewhat diminishes the effect and makes it not sound as tight. I guess there's no way to do it exactly. Thanks anyway!

Edited once, last by Sabot15 ().

• Mmm it's really close to what I wanted, but I can't quite get it. I wanted full separation of channels, so the left channel is unaffected, but the right channel gets a 10ms, 100% wet 0% feedback delay. Basically it just puts the right channel 10ms behind the left indefinitely.

With the quad delay, I can put 100% wet, but then I have to impart a delay on my left channel in order to get a delay on the right channel. And even then, it has to be a percent of the delay. I also notice an almost 50% volume loss with this route. I can mix it 1:1 wet/dry, and put on the delay. This is okay, but it somewhat diminishes the effect and makes it not sound as tight. I guess there's no way to do it exactly. Thanks anyway!

There is del+rev wet parameter in rig menu. Try to play with this parameter. It will affect Dry and wet signal routing for dly and rev fx modules.

• It can be done as Damian suggested. You don’t need to use Quad delay dual delay should also be able to do it. If you set one side to 0ms delay then it is unaffected. Set the second delay to around 15 - 20ms and you have a great doubling effect. Yes, it is a bit convoluted and simple independent pan control of delay and dry signals would be a useful addition, but it can be done.