Issues with profiles overwriting each other

• Hello,

I bought the Kemper Stage yesterday and have been enjoying it for the most part. I think it might be bugged though. I bought a pack of profiles from Reampzone, added them in and put them in a performance in Rig manger. Whats happening though is that when I click from the profile in the 4 slot to the one in the 5 in overwrites 5 with something different. I've removed and created new performances but now what is in Rig manager doesn't even match whats in the Kemper (I'm missing rigs 4 and 5 in the profiler). I'm hoping I'm doing this wrong (though my other performances aren't doing this) but cant figure out why Rig Manager and the profiler won't match in the performance.

Also every now and then all 5 selector buttons and the back button just flash. I thought it might have been it syncing but it doesn't stop.

Any help would be great!

Thank you,

• Welcome to the forum! You should contact Kemper support directly. You can't rely on them seeing a post here. On the other hand, it's possible that someone else here has the same issue (and a solution). :)

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Thanks for the welcome.

I think I might have fixed it. I saw a video that said plug in the kemper via USB then turn on the Rig Manager. After that it seems stable. Continuing to test to be sure. But figured I'd leave this out there in case anyone else has seen it or I'm just the lucky one.