Kemper stage....any changes to more recent ones?

• Hi all,

Don't want to open a can of worms and not even sure if this will be answered!

But was looking to maybe buy a used stage but heard that some of newer one might have had some changes hardware or otherwise.

Is this just a rumor?:wacko:

If something like the switches or hardware have been changed I'd be wary to buy and earlier one.

Sorry about this post I love the kemper and was sworn on getting another one (rack) but an opportunity to get a stage has came up so I wanted to maybe know before I pulled the trigger one one!!!

• Second hand Stage?

It was released like... 2 months ago.

Strange!

What do you mean? Surprised people have sold them? Lots of gear flippers out there....

But yeah when I looked on reverb and ebay...nothing! Assuming lots of happy people!

I ended up grabbing it and I think I made the right decision with this vs getting the rack.

Hauling 4x12s ain't for me anymore plus I have a tiny little pedal power amp if need be.

My biggest worry was if there was any hidden issues or possible hardware updates

• Yes. Just surprised.

Enjoy it!

:)

• If the Toaster is any indication, there will be no hardware changes. If I'm not mistaken, a KPA from 2011 is for all practical purposes identical to one you would receive new in a box today.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche