Any thoughts of having a Stage+Expression solution?

• Not a Kemper owner yet, but I'm planning to buy a Stage soon. I thought it was a little strange that it doesn't have an expression pedal built in, like the Helix for example, but then I thought a bigger version might be released later. Then I had another idea, what if there was a way to clamp the Mission expression pedal to the side of the Stage? They seem to be the same length (depth?) more or less.That would be a nice aftermarket option, and of course they could also be sold as a bundle. I know you can mount the Stage and Mission next to each other on a pedalboard (which is what I'll eventually do), but it would be nice to also have one unit you can move around with just a soft bag. Just wondering if there are plans for something like that, or a bigger unit with the exp. pedal built in, thanks.

• Pretty sure there won’t be a bigger unit.

Kempers' philosophy is that everybody prefers a different pedal.

I for one like my Dunlop DVP-3's much better than the pedal in my Helix Floor.

Yes, I guess it might not make sense financially either to produce another unit. But I do think that, since there is an official exp. pedal, at least a way to clamp them together for a semi-permanent solution would not be too expensive to make and might come in handy for a lot of players.

• I prefer my pedal on the left and offset. Also, a built-in pedal is one more thing that can wear out/fail.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I used my Kemper Stage and Mission EP this weekend through a ZLX-12P for a rear monitor (we use wireless IEM's but I like to have the feel of something behind me and plus getting the controlled feedback). The setup is glorious in sound and feel, the Kemper stage sounded fantastic. I think I'm going to get me a pedal board to mount them both eventually though. Looking at a Pedaltrain classic 2 with flight case for $229 US. I think that would be a perfect fit, but I'm also looking at the Temple Audio boards as well.

• Have you seen the Thon case on Thomann that houses the Stage + EP-1? I’m sorely tempted by it. By the time you’ve bought a Pedaltrain large enough, with hard case, you’re in the same territory price-wise.
    https://m.thomann.de/gb/thon_c…htm?o=5&search=1569268244

Yeah but it's 4-6 weeks before available according to what I see and the Pedaltrain has an actual board that I can remove from the case and use to combine the Kemper Stage and the EP