Remote problem since update.

• Since I downloaded 7.0.8 and now 7.0.9 My remote hasn't been working. This has never been an issue until this update. While the Kemper rack boots up, all the remote lights will get really bright and then flash off. It will do this a few times and then stay off. While the lights are on the remote says performing power test. The other day while I had 7.0.8, I rebooted about five times then the remote stayed on. When it did, it said performing update. Today I saw that 7.0.9 was available, so I downloaded and installed it, hoping it would solve this problem. It didn't. This never happened before these updates. I have tried different ethernet/con cables. I don't even plug anything directly into the Kemper, I have a patch panel that I connect everything to in a rack. I also plugged directly into the Kemper and that still did not resolve the problem.

• I've had this happen to me once on OS 5.x. In the end what worked was stepping on some buttons but I don't remember which.

I think I've read somewhere on the forum that it's the BANK UP & DOWN buttons, possibly both together but I'm not sure.

It happened shortly after upgrading my remote cat5 cable to a Van Damme with the same lenght. When losing that cable and changing back to the original Kemper cable it happened again. But since then it never came back.

Get a sound,
    Feel the groove,
    Make something happen.