7.0.9 not responding to CC07?

• Just updated from 6 to 7.0.9 release in my unpowered rack today and its not responding to CC07 from my FCB1010. Morphing works fine (CC11) and everything looks great on the System/Pedal Links page. It shows incoming CCs and you can see the volume amount change but there is no volume change that you can hear.

Never had an issue with my pedal or my rack before. I don't think the problem is in the pedal because everything looks like it should on the screen of the KPA. I rebooted and the problem remains.

Anyone else have this issue? I'm gonna have to down grade if I can't get this fixed by this weekends gig.;(

• Same here, i opened up a support ticket. When i plug my mission pedal directly into the KPA everything woks fine, but when doing volume or wah via midi nothing happens. You can see the bars sweeping up and down in the 'show controller data' menu but nothing is happening to the sound. I'm using a liquid foot controller, fyi.

hopefully an easy fix.

• Just updated from 6 to 7.0.9 release in my unpowered rack today and its not responding to CC07 from my FCB1010. Morphing works fine (CC11) and everything looks great on the System/Pedal Links page. It shows incoming CCs and you can see the volume amount change but there is no volume change that you can hear.

Same here!

"Tuner@Volume 0" doesn't work too!

• Since you need it today, I suggest reinstalling your previous OS version.

If it's a Stage, this could be problematic - the only realistic option for MIDI remote control would be 7.0.8, but that one still has an issue with th Morph pedal and Wah: "fixed: MorphPedal >Wah with Bypass@Stop not working properly" (from 7.0.9 changelog)

Ginozandona59 : are you using a Toaster or a Stage? If Toaster - definitely the best option is to go back to the last good 6.x.x version for your gig / rehearsal today. If you have a Stage: probably best to try if MIDI wah works with 7.0.8 despite the issue described above...

Edited once, last by ToH2002 ().

• Had to play the weekend with v6. I waited until the release to update as I'm not a fan of playing live with a beta. Guess I'll stay on v6 for a while more until v7 is cooked in real good.

Nice to hear the bug got squashed! :thumbup:

• FCB 1010 Users: Has anyone else installed the 7.1.1 and found that the stomps 6 and 7 in PA mode don't work, but the volume and wah functions are back? Any advice on how to make the stomps work again in PA mode? I can't even save a rig to FP mode without using the 6 and 7 stomps to scroll through banks in PA mode.

Thank you to anyone who can help.

• Anyone got a solution ETA?

played a show this past weekend, found that I had an issue got through it. But got 2 back to back shows this weekend where I cant afford for these functions to not work.

Is there a way to rollback to an earlier version?