Rig Mngr v2.3.13 previewing a rig stored on the profiler can not store / replace.

• In the previous Rig Mngr 2.1.76 store > replace was my go to way to edit and re-edit etc a rig stored on the profiler. Having to scrollllll and navigate to the rig on the profiler to get to the save > replace seems counterintuitive because the rig is already on the profiler. I'm a studio user and Rig Mngr is - was an awesome way to preview rigs for a track make a tweak and then quickly store > replace.

Is there a work around for this?

Currently with 2.3.13 I can store > save as, however this is creating a issue having to manage deleting the original to prevent duplicates. Not to mention it is way easier to name the rig in Rig Mngr. I get that this could be future proofing things going forward and I'm grateful for the new features but loosing features is complicating things for us studio users.

• I agree 100% with dmares. I'm a studio user too and I prefer to use Rig Manager for navigating through my rigs (and everything else in an ideal world). "Replace" was my method for tweaking and saving rigs. Now that it's gone I have to search and delete the old rig or I have to scroll on the profiler to get the "Replace" option (neither is convenient).

I believe a process like "tweak and save" must be completed with the minimum steps as possible.

• I have commented before, that this function has never worked correctly in the past. If you loaded a Rig via Rig Manager, tweaked it, pressed STORE and selected Replace, the wrong Rig got replaced: Not the Rig you loaded via Rig Manager, but the last Rig loaded via the front panel. In order to avoid such accidental loss of data we have disabled Replace and Rename as a short-term measure. In Rig Manager 3.0 and the corresponding PROFILER OS revision this will be fixed and work as expected.