Favorites question???

• I'm new to the Kemper so please forgive my newbie question. I did read the Rig Manager manual but am still a bit confused. When previewing rigs in Rig Manager and marking my favorite profiles as 'favorites'...how do I get those favorites I've marked in Rig Manager to appear as my favorites on the Kemper?

Many thanks.

• You have to be working on the Kemper on the left side pane, to be working on the profiles on the Kemper itself. On the left hand pane, select the Kemper, and you'll see the profiles that reside on your Kemper. If you select the profile and change anything you'll see it sync to the Kemper.

HTH

Great! Thank you. Will try it out. So I can then just pull up the favorites with the 'browse' knob on the Kemper and it will be there?

• Great! Thank you. Will try it out. So I can then just pull up the favorites with the 'browse' knob on the Kemper and it will be there?

Yes. Use the left knob in browse mode to select the filter options. For me, I set it to Favorites, and if I want something outside of that list, I just set it to All Rigs (temporarily). My Kemper is always set to favorites, so I am not swimming through rigs that I might use down the road, or for recording, but not a regular basis.

• Yes. Use the left knob in browse mode to select the filter options. For me, I set it to Favorites, and if I want something outside of that list, I just set it to All Rigs (temporarily). My Kemper is always set to favorites, so I am not swimming through rigs that I might use down the road, or for recording, but not a regular basis.

Thanks! Will check it out.

• You have to be working on the Kemper on the left side pane, to be working on the profiles on the Kemper itself. On the left hand pane, select the Kemper, and you'll see the profiles that reside on your Kemper. If you select the profile and change anything you'll see it sync to the Kemper.

HTH

I thought that's what I did tonight. I was in rig manager, My Profiler and went through a number of rigs. I marked a bunch as favorites on the toaster by holding down the RIG button. None of them are in my favorites list. I understand that I was listening to "previews" of the profiles, but the unit did let me mark them as favorites.

What did I do wrong?

• I think I just figured it out. I have to mark them as favorites in Rig Manager, not on the toaster.

There goes a couple of hours!

I'm learning....