Live Situation

• Hey everyone !

I got few questions, if this been solved in a other thread, please send me the link and i will mark this one as "solved".

1) I play mainly live with the Kemper and here what i want to do.
    I want to play with in-ears, the in ears system is connect to the mixer BUT doing that means that i'm hearing my guitar from FOH.
    So what is the solution for me hearing the band but also have a different guitar than the one in front so i can mix myself in my ears ? Because the sound who go to FOH may not be the one than i want in my ears. I use a wireless SHURE system (PSM300).

2) Do you guys play with your Main EQ flat and you trust the sound engineer or you do your EQ ? I always feel like, i'm not in the front, i'm on stage so he knows better than me whats going on there so i want to give him the opportunity to tweak the front IF NEEDED. Whats your experience with it ?

Cheers !

• Regarding No. 1 watch this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)