after switching between the performance and browser mode (or browser to performance) the rigs are completely changed - there's no gain anymore
Both modes are independent from each other. Maybe you have different input settings? Also keep in mind that if you edit a rig in one of the modes it will be not updated in the other mode.
More about situation:
There’s performance with 5 rigs (some of them 2 or 3 relatively gained), in browser I can play whatever (not rig from performance).
Input sensitivity locked in browser only.
I can switch there and back 2-5 maybe more times and everything is ok.
But one day after switching there is no more drive.
Reboot helps yet.
But.... two years it was different ( no issue - I mean)
Sometimes after switching - it sounds like out is changed for unprocessed signal
Hi, I experienced something like this last night at band practice.
I was using my unpowered toaster in performance mode, and the only thing I touched was the buttons on the remote.
Suddenly, when I switched to a different performance for a new song, all gain was gone, and the signal sounded completely dry.
A little out of place, when I expected a glorious, saturated Soldano lead tone
I tried switching rigs and performances but everything sounded like this.
In the end, I rebooted and the problem was gone
I'm on 7.0.9 firmware.