UPDATE What kind of cabs are you guys using for your powered kemper?

• I was waiting to get a cab for my powered kemper since the kemper kab announcement at namm. Now that I'm hearing no definite release date with estimates of winter 2020 I'm looking into getting a regular guitar cab. What are you guys using? Any suggestions of what to look for or stay away from? Thanks!

Also pictures of your rig are always awesome to see!

• Mesa Boogie Thiele 1x12" with EV12L

Palmer Cab 2x12" with Celestions G12H30 Heritage

Mojo Cab 2x12" with TwoRock 12-65B (which actually are WGS-Speakers designed for TwoRock)

and hopefully in the near future:

Kemper Kabinet 1x12" with Special designed Celestion F12X200

• Mesa Boogie 2x12. Sounds great for metal. Tight and focused. I use Mark II C+ profiles.

I use the same, we play Deftones/Chevelle type hard rock. Great cab.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Decided to go with a mesa 1X12 mini recto cab. Cleaner profiles sounded good but high gain stuff sounded bad through the vintage 30. So I decided to try the Celestion F12 - X200 FRFR in the cab instead and compared to the headrush 112 it sounds amazing.

• how does the tone compare between the EV12L vs the TwoRock 12-65B?

How does the high gain stuff sounds through the TwoRock?

• The Thiele-Cab (1xEV12L) sounds most equivalent to what comes out of the FoH.

The TwoRock2x12" Mojo colours the Sound. Sounds and suits more to a rocking-set.

Since I'm a sort of old-school-guy (blues and stuff) I don't use high gain sounds, though I'd recommend the TwoRock 12-65B (a Derivate of a celestion G12H)