Button 1 On Remote Not Working

• Hi All!

I just received my Powerhead, Remote and Expression pedal yesterday. I bought the whole package off of a nice gentleman on Reverb, but noticed that when I try to switch between Rigs using the remote, Button 1 wont work. Buttons 2-5 all switch normally, and when I bank up and down, the rig for Button 1 will come up but I have to bank up and down to get there.

I've also noticed that when I press button 1, it glitches and turns on button 4.

Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue like this. The box was really roughed up during transit, so I think it could possibly be a mechanical issue, but figured I should ask before making a service ticket and going through the whole process.

Thanks!

• Can't say I've seen that before on here. Generally, the remote has been a freakin' tank. I think you may be opening a ticket.

• Button 1 on my remote also sometimes stops working and I found if I turn the plunger around it works again. What does this mean and is it an easy fix? I can’t trust the remote now for live shows until I get this fixed. Thanks!!

• Button 1 on my remote also sometimes stops working and I found if I turn the plunger around it works again. What does this mean and is it an easy fix? I can’t trust the remote now for live shows until I get this fixed. Thanks!!

Hey there Billiam666.

That's a hardware problem. I'd contact Kemper Support.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact