Kemper used with Computer

• Hello Guys,

Sorry for the newbie question, was hoping someone could provide some suggestions, I am looking to play along with Youtube songs with my Kemper. Would like the Music on the PC to play along with the guitar Kemper output either through my speaker cabinet or headphones? A while ago dare i say i had a Axe FX II "LOL" and I was able to plug the USB into my laptop and it would play both guitar and computer output through my monitors or cabinet.

Using Un powered Kemper Head..

Thanks in Advance Ken..

• See here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• You have 2 options:

• Kemper + System audio to audiointerface and monitoring through you interface
    • As Kempermaniac suggests, use the Aux In. You'll need a specific Y-cable

I use both, but I have to say that I mainly use the Aux In. It's just easy and quick, which is what I want most of the time.

• Hey picked up the focusrite 212 and connected to laptop via usb, monitors connected to line outputs and i hear the computer audio, how do i bridge in the Kemper now? Also is it true that the 212 "Third generation" does not support stereo?

• Use the Main Outputs left and right, either with XLR mic cables or 1/4" TRS cables to the two inputs on the 2i2. Then switch the 2i2 to "Direct" monitoring on and you should get sound from your speakers.