Straight and Strong - new pop style tune

• I heard a tune on the TV one day and the style and the general groove of the tune stayed with me when I next sat down to write a tune of my own. So this is the result of that inspiration.

Hope you enjoy it!

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Hi Mats, very nice tune - as always with your stuff it's very professional, well produced and well mixed.

My highlights on this tune are the dynamic part at around 1:17 where the guitar pauses for a longer moment (because it reveals the laid back rythm work) as well as the harmonic lead guitar coming in after 2:40 (that creates an incredible ear-catcher effect). For my taste the guitar harmonics could stand out a bit more in the mix. To my impression the second guitar is with rather low volume.

Overall great job! Thanks for sharing Mats