The SynAxe Pack [Fremen] - Synergy modules

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi guys, I just released a new pack, with 189 Rigs and 17 performances :

- 86 Synergy Rigs with 5 different modules (Friedman BE-BB, Soldano, Engl Savage, Plexi, OS) ; I also profiled the “Buxom Betty” channel of the Friedman module as a pedal platform with a few overdrive pedals
    - 82 Axe-Fx III Rigs, made from my presets, and specially the Rock & Metal pack with firmware ARES 8 and 9

- 21 EVH 5150 III 50 w Rigs

As a bonus, I added the 5 Rigs from this video, taken from my previous packs, with small tweaks :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The pack is available at https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/kemper-synaxe-pack/

• External Content www.youtube.com

I added 17 rigs and 5 performances to this pack. The profiles were captured from a Synergy Morgan AC module, and the performances are for U2 songs.