Help with loading presets.

• I am brand new to KEMPER. I purchased the Powered Toaster and I am having some difficulty loading some presets given to me. I have searched on the issue but it seems that what i see in my rig manager is different from the instructions i received. "my profiler" does not show up in the folder list on the left side of the program as I am shown from screenshots that it should.

Any help would be appreciated.

I really want to learn how to use this new unit, as even with the factory presets, it sounds and feels amazing.

• What version of Rig Manager, and what version of Kemper OS are you on?

Are you using PC or Mac?

I'm on Win 10, and my RM is 2.3.14, and the Kemper non powered toaster is on 7.0.9

I can see the Preset Packs/My Profiler (405 presets), but until we get RM 3 we can't really manipulate them.

• I have a USB Cable between the WIN 7 PC and The Powered Kemper. last night i rebooted the KEMPER and shut down then re opened the Rig manager, it said I needed an upgrade automatically, after it upgraded, i could see and click on "audition" the rigs. Still not sure what i am doing yet, but God Damn, i made the right decision to get this. Even though i cant control it yet, i just spun the knob to a Dual Rec profile and was in Tone Heaven for about 7 hours. I will power it up now and have a look at what version i now have. I tried first in rig manager to "check for updates" it said i had the latest already, but that was a lie. cause after re starting the Kemper and the program, it downloaded a new version and installed it. that seems to have given me more capability in the software. I read the manual last night but it doesn't have much info on how to use rig manager, or how to organize/store presets on the toaster itself. perhaps there is another writeup somewhere on the site or different manual i can read that decribes this. Going to boot up and check what its running now.

• IT seems that after upgrading the firmware and getting the latest version of Rig Manager, its all working now.

Strange. At first My kemper said it had the latest firmware, but after upgrading rig manager, my Kemper said it needed an upgrade.

So far so good. Man, I love the way the Kemper Feels as well as how it sounds. Minimal tweaking, maximum playing time. .

I am getting along ok but i do need to RTFMs from cover to cover. I did that with the Axe FX and that was like reading the bible.

A bible written by aliens.