Cabmaker - Model/Manufacturer edit?

• I've made custom IRs and just imported them into my cabmaker, then into my kemper. I'm not sure how to write a personal label for the 'Model/Manufacturer' section on the display. Does anyone know how to do this? Looked in the cabmaker manual and couldn't find anything, or anything online.

I know how to make my name listed under 'Author', but not seeing how to write something for 'Model/Manufacturer'. I know it's possible bc Celestion has notes in this section for their cabmaker presets. Please help! Thanks

Chris Spencer

Kemper profiles of boutique and vintage amps will be available soon! Some of my gear:

Hardware/Software -

Adam monitoring, Pro Tools HDX 16x16, Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, BAE 1073 mic pres, Cascade Fathead Ribbon, SM57, various pedals

Guitars -

Duesenberg 49er, Fano JM6, Gretsch Tennesse Rose (w/TV Jones Classics), Nash Tele, American Strat (w/Lollars)

• Ok I imported them into Rig Manager. I can edit the name in Rig Manager but nothing else. For each cabmaker preset, there are 2 empty columns labeled 'Category' and 'Type', but I can't type in either one. And still don't see 'Model/Manufacturer' in Rig Manager, but that's visible in the cabinet module in the Kemper itself.

I've got my cabmaker presets imported into MyProfiler and Local Library. Any more help please?

Chris Spencer

Kemper profiles of boutique and vintage amps will be available soon! Some of my gear:

Hardware/Software -

Adam monitoring, Pro Tools HDX 16x16, Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, BAE 1073 mic pres, Cascade Fathead Ribbon, SM57, various pedals

Guitars -

Duesenberg 49er, Fano JM6, Gretsch Tennesse Rose (w/TV Jones Classics), Nash Tele, American Strat (w/Lollars)

• I tried restarting Rig Manager and no difference. Tried shutting down my computer, then booted up and started rig manager, no difference. Also rebooted kemper itself. Really wish I could figure this out..

Chris Spencer

Hardware/Software -

Guitars -

• I think you are talking about two different things. Chris is talking about editing the cab PRESET not the content of a RIG.

So far there isn't much we can edit in a preset, I guess it will come with the editor.

• I think you are talking about two different things. Chris is talking about editing the cab PRESET not the content of a RIG.

So far there isn't much we can edit in a preset, I guess it will come with the editor.

Oh, I see now where is the problem. But it is still doable.

Chris, try this. First you have to put the profile of the CAB to some RIG and store it. Then edit the CAB info in this rig in the Rig Manager (not in the preset section but in the rigs section). After that you have just to press the CAB button on the kemper and then STORE and select CAB module. This way you will create preset of the CAB with all the info you edited before. I tried this just moments ago and it worked for me.