Unresponsive / high latency volume pedal response

• Hi,

Ever since I've updated to OS7 I've been having intermittent issues with my mission expression pedal connected to the remote as volume. I'm now on 7.1.0 and it's still occuring.

It appears that either the kemper is sruck on some intermediate level of the pedal swing no matter if I'm at full tow or heel or that alternatively it is reacting very slowly to volume swells in either direction (measured in seconds).

I have the kemper set to show the tuner when volume is set to zero and it will sometimes leave the tuner on it's own and my guitar would be wailing from the cabinet without me touching the pedal or the remote.

I've tried calibrating the pedal over and over but the issue always comes back. I've also tried both mode 1 and mode 2 but there was no difference.

Has anyone else noticed this issue or am I the only one?

I even tried swapping the pedal itself with another one I have. Again, no difference.

Appreciate any assistance before I drop back to OS6.

Hanan

• Try the pedal input on the back of the kemper vs using the foot controller pedal input. If its lagging could be something with the Ethernet cable or signal strength I used a POE and its just like plugging into the back of the kemper. I have not upgraded to the latest BIOS.

• I have the same problem here.

Firmware 7.1.18 PB.

I tried two different pedals (Mission EP1-KP, Yamaha (unknown type)).

Both reacted in the same way: In a way it works, but here and there it hangs completely for about a second and then catches up again.

Calibrating did not help.

It makes no difference whether the pedal is plugged into the remote or the head.

Type 1 or Type 2 makes no difference either.

With this behavior, it is currently not possible to use the pedals properly :(

ps: just noticed, this only happens in performance mode. Browser mode works ok.

Edited once, last by schludi ().