No verb when delay block is off....

• Sorry if I'm posting something obvious here. I did look in the manual and at the "parallel mode" in the rig settings to no avail. I am having an issue where the reverb block is bone dry if the delay block in front of it is off on a few presets. Also when the delay block is on, the reverb works but if I set it to 100 percent wet, I still hear delayed/dry signal. It's as if it's in some sort of parallel mode, but again, I checked in the rig to make sure "parallel path" was set to off (unchecked).

Any ideas?

Chris

• I think I figured it out. It was a setting called DLY+REV Routing in the rig section. thanks.

Yeah....Although some people may like that setting, I really don't like/use it much.

Also, this used to be a Global setting, so you could put it a zero for all rigs.

Since a few updates ago, it's now only adjustable on a per Rig basis, so even if you lock your Effects block, loading

a profile which has this setting applied will affect your Delay / Reverb mix.

Not a fan.....but that's just me.

• Its designed to let you have the option of series or parallel (or anywhere in between) FX chains which is really useful for lots of things. Parallel FX routing opens up lots of options which simple series doesn’t provide and it is definitely a manor benefit being able to set this on a rig by rig basis. The main chain isn’t that it was changed from global to rig basis but rather that the function which has been there for a while was just renamed and moved from the Delay/Reverb effects to the master Rig settings. This is initially confusing (it certainly fried my brain for a little while) but once you get used to it it is pretty logical. I believe it was necessary to move it when it became possible to put any effects in the Delay and Reverb slots. If the control was still set at the effect level you wouldn’t have any access to it if you put say a chorus in the Dly slot and a tremolo in the Rev slot.

• I dig it. It's a nice option to have in performance mode.

The issue I have with this is I have dialed in all my prefered stomps and effects and leave these blocks locked. I like auditioning profiles with my own effects, especially my reverb. But if the profile was made with this setting dialed in, it affects my reverb mix (almost kills reverb sometimes), so I need to check evey rig and dial it back as I'm going through profiles. Not a big deal, but just doesn't fit my workflow.

Unless someone knows a way around this?