Rig Manager compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina

• You won't see the message box at all. You can try the following: Rename the folder

Documents/Kemper Amps/RigManager/Autobackup

and create a new, empty folder with that name. This might solve the crash in case it was a problem writing the auto backup file.

• You won't see the message box at all. You can try the following: Rename the folder

Documents/Kemper Amps/RigManager/Autobackup

and create a new, empty folder with that name. This might solve the crash in case it was a problem writing the auto backup file.

Tried this just now, didn't work.

• I am getting the message "KAOS BIN" structure is not supported, so I cannot unzip and update my Kemper. Is there a workaround? Thanks for helping me out

• I am getting the message "KAOS BIN" structure is not supported, so I cannot unzip and update my Kemper. Is there a workaround? Thanks for helping me out

Yes, that occured to me, too.

I bought my Kemper a few weeks ago. For the first update of the new Kemper (before 7.1.19) I used a USB stick that I formatted with the Kemper. After update I made a backup of the current setup and exports of Effect Presets as well as all Rigs. When I used this USB stick to perform the update to 7.1.19 I had some "KAOS" message (and I believe it was the one you had).

I re-downloaded the update, formatted another USB stick and used it for the update. Everything went well then.

I don't know if this is a help, but that's what I did.