3 Things you would like Kemper to develop (and release) in the next month

• Does anyone even know what they are currently working on or what they hope to release "soon." Seems like there has been radio silence on where the KPA is heading unless I missed something. Some other products are pretty out front with what people can expect in the near future :).

• - total cab bypass on monitor out (CK stated they are already working on this)
    - SPDIF DI recording / L/R "split" mode
    - Studio EQ with Hi/Low shelving on Main and monitor out
    - Looper Tool that could play from the internal memory or USB Stick that could also be used for automatic refining.
    - editor
    - SPDIF slave mode / variable sample rates
    - low latency, intelligent pitch shifter, harmonizer, whammy
    - import without reboot
    - faster boot time
    - apply checksums to files. This will help preventing errors due to corrupted files and it makes detecting / deleting duplicates very easy

• An MXR Script logo Phase 90 setting is all I need for perfection.
    Plus a better noisegate. Or maybe 2 or 3 noisegate types.
    Multiple rig morphing would be cool as well...
    And a whammy...
    Harmonizer if there's still time.
    Also thinking of faster bootup time.
    Oh yeah, connect USB port of KPA to USB out of PC instead of that stick.
    (Haha, us guitarists are never happy!)

What else... A graphic of Adriana Lima getting undressed on the startup screen instead of that loading bar...
    :D

• 1) Mac/pc editor
    2) power amp
    3) perform mode

Gibson Standard 1994, LTD EC-100 VB, Ibanez SR505, ENGL Savage 120

• 3. fixing the internal phase problems, to be able to get several reamped tracks in phase from one source track
    I can´t believe this bug doesn´t cause higher waves....for me it´s a showstopper for my studio work as I´m used to.
    Here´s the related topic:
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…page=Thread&threadID=4291

I hope that this is fixable too! because ive had to start quad tracking which really doubles the time required for each band to lay down guitars. If not, i accept its limitation. Sacrifice for the ultimate controllability.

--
    Beau McKee - Producing Engineer
    @ Frequency Studios
    RECORD - PRODUCE - MIX - MASTER
    Phone: +61 421 938 284

http://www.BeauMcKee.com

• I hope that this is fixable too! because ive had to start quad tracking which really doubles the time required for each band to lay down guitars. If not, i accept its limitation. Sacrifice for the ultimate controllability.

I wonder how Ola Englund is quad tracking with no problems?

• I wonder how Ola Englund is quad tracking with no problems?

Quad tracking leads to no problems! you play 4 times, you get 4 different tracks, so no phasing issues can happen!

What we are talking about is reamping ONE DI-track 2 oder more times with defferent KPA sound presets, which leads to phasing issues, because everey reamped track seems to have a slightly and even randomly diffenrent phase, something never happend to me before when using real amps.

sorry getting OT, for futher discussions the link above is recommended ;)

• Well timing is important. The axe2 almost 6.0 ready to drop, it changes the landscape a bit. Today, the kemper can grab any amp (or modeller if you like). That has been a competitive advantage for a while now. A huge advantage. Positive reviews are flowing in. People are digging it.
    Soon, the axe will grab any amp, modeller or quality recording of a guitar. So as folks liked to say they profiled everything on the axe, guess what-the axe will cop anything on the kpa, or any other amp, or any recorded guitar track you can get your hands on. Then, of course, you could profile the model of that recorded guitar track. And then cop it again on the axe...ahhhh!
    Yikes. I'm glad to own both horses in this race.

Why is competing against an Axe even an issue? Kemper does it thing awesomely but when you start categorizing in the same boat with the AXE-FX it will loose. Total package against total package....ver 6 or not. Kemper is in a category all its own.... Profiling ...at the moment.

I am blessed to have both systems running in my studio.