STL Tones Angel Vivaldi pack thoughts

• Hey gang,

I just wanted to say that I am absolutely LOVING this pack from STL Tones. Literally every single tone to me is great. The SLO lead tones actually make the "dead and flat" stock pickups in my ESP LTD EC-256 Les Paul knockoff come alive! I may even love them more once I get around to swapping out different cabs. As it is, a Friedman cab loaded with V30's and another with Greenbacks is included for each one of his preset tones. The amps include a Bogner Ecstacy, Mesa JP2C, Peavey 6506 and 5150, SLO100 and Diezel Herbert.

Anyway, to me, at least, they were well worth the money for the pure enjoyment of playing them.

Regs,

Jeff

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Found this and I must say I'm really impressed. Sounds absolutely killer.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Great find, GJ!! Need to add these to the growing must-buy list. The Official Fortin pack from Replicant is likely on my Christmas list and these may be second!

Thanks again,
    Jeff

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston