Kemper Profiler Stage - two separate stereo outputs

• Hello,

I bought a MIDI pedal from Kemper from you, and while I had the RACK version, in conjunction with the Microdesinium MIDI Con Box and the correct connection, I was also reading the display.

Now I have a new version of Kemper profiler Stage, I use it the same way, but the display does not load me. And it does not show the tuner via LEDs, but it can be called via MIDI pedal.

You do not know what could be the problem, respectively. setting. Especially the name of RIG if it loaded me ...

• Hey guys,

Whilst searching for a solution for a very similar issue i found this thread and will intend to revive it, cause you seem to have similiar thoughts on the routing. I'm playing different instruments (electric, steel string and nylon string acoustic) through the kemper, playing big stages and touring regularly. The solution of mixing everything in the box (the kemper) works quiet alright and I've been doing this for a while. Nevertheless, for the FOH it is not ideal to have all instruments coming from the same source and also for In ear monitoring which our in ear mixer does on stage it is not ideal not be able to control slight differences in volume separately especially between acoustic and electric. I've managed to save output presets that can perfectly route one performance to the main outs in stereo (for electric) and another performance to the monitor outs in stereo (for acoustic). The only problem is that i cannot seem to save this setting withing each performance and the outputs always change globally and cannot be recalled. This is wasting the option of the powerful midi capabilities of the kemper as switcher and router. Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks for your knowledge and time!

David Lemaitre