[Glenn DeLaune] Custom Modded Amp Profiles, Performances

• Hi Guys, Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. My First Profile & Performance pack "Modded Amps" is ready.

These are optimized for Studio recording and Live use with an onstage amp and cab, also going direct to FOH via XLR, stereo or mono, and also for use without the cab on, that would be using an onstage power amp amp with your own cab.

Here is what's included.

30 DRY Profiles/Rigs (No FX Added, You can add everything you like)

30 WET Profiles/Rigs (FX Tweaked to my Specs)

10 Studio Recording Performance Files (The exact same ones I used in all of the videos)

10 LIVE Performance Files EQ’d FLAT(For Live Direct to FOH AND with on stage Amps or FRFR)

10 LIVE Performance Files EQ’d to my specs (For Live Direct to FOH AND with on stage Amps or FRFR)

10 Original Backing Tracks (The same ones used in all of the Video Demos)

BONUS!! (1 Acoustic Profile, 2 Additional Acoustic Performances and 1 Additional Backing Track)

You can find them here at my 100% SSL Secure Website: https://www.glenndelaune.com/kemper.htm

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Best Regards,

Glenn DeLaune
    Official Website | Official YouTube | Official Facebook

• Glenn, I signed up early based on your vids, tones, and playing.

Downloaded the early release as soon as it was available.

I am working some of the tones into my performances.

Man... the Super Bass!!!8)

• Are these merged profiles ?

Also heavy eq'ed ?

thanks

Raf

ps : I's suggest to rename the slots so they don't all start with the GD - ... -- which is only visible on the remote/stage, name them clean , ...

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Bought these last week - excellent profiles for anyone after the modded marshall sound!

PRS Custom 22's - Fender Strats - Diezel VH4 - Carol Ann OD2 - Toneking Imperial MK2 - Colin the Kemper - CLR Neo ii.

• Hey guys, first of all, I want to thank you all so very much for your support and words of encouragement throughout this journey. The only time I offer a discount is with the Launch of a product. I usually have a sign up period where you can be included for the Launch Discount. That is only for 24 hours and I did this for my first Kemper Profile Pack. After the 24 hour period, they are released on my website for the retail price and they will always be that same price after that. For those that signed up for the Launch discount but needed to wait a few days before purchasing I always honor the discount code. To be fair to my customers I never do sales offers other than in this fashion. Thank you all again for your continued support. I really do appreciate it.

• I'm not affiliated in anyway - just a buyer. They are well worth the money for just the superbass...wowzers!

PRS Custom 22's - Fender Strats - Diezel VH4 - Carol Ann OD2 - Toneking Imperial MK2 - Colin the Kemper - CLR Neo ii.