2014 new product - idea - the Kemper Stomp?

• On many forums, I read there is demand for a lower cost Kemper, using a bare bones reduced hardware spec, with limited I/O.
    Perhaps in 2014, there is room for Kemper to adopt the TC Electronics Toneprint concept, or Digitech Istomp concept for a new product from Kemper?
    http://digitech.com/en-US/products/istomp
    Perhaps make a small $600 stomp box that employs the KPA technology, but no direct profiling,no FX loop - simply Guitar In and Stereo Out and a GUI Editor and a USB port to load all our *.kipr files . - now that would be cool!

The sheer elegance of the existing KPA user interface and sound and looks have raised the bar. It deserves all its recent 5 star ratings and awards.

• I think people that buy an at least 630,- EUR smartphone and are not willing to spend the money on the KPA should maybe think over their priorities.
    Especially when you consider the fact that buying a good tube amp will also cost you 700,- EUR or more. And then you get only one amp, just a tiny bit of the flexibility of the KPA and you don't have EFX yet.
    Comparing to the AXE FX the KPA is a steal!

• I have to agree that the Kemper is fantastic on so many levels ; Available Sounds, profiling,control , consistency etc.....
    I ditched my Triaxis , G-System, ISP Decimator , Korg rack tuner, 2:90 power amp and 2 (2x12) cabs in stereo for it.....overall saving if I was to start again ....mmmmh.....maybe €6000-7000 plus I get MANY MANY MANY more options interms of sound which changes and is transpatrent with every different guitar I use .....no mic'ing problems .....MUCH cleaner signal .... ITS A NO BRAINER !!!!!!

I also love that I can basically go to a gig on a bicycle if I want with all my gear with me :) and also that I can personally control my monitor volume and EQ from the Kemper ..................S W E E T :love: