Cleaning up profiler

• I currently have 956 rigs! The Kemper still boots in just over a minute!

To date (the last 6 years) I've only used the USB back up function.

I'd like to delete all my rigs and start again. I'd also like to delete all bet about 10 performances.

If I delete all my rigs - will it delete those of the same name from the 10 performances I keep. I think not as they become a different copy, but wanted to check.

I think then that I would use the System > Factory Presets to pull in the latest ones for my OS (does that bring in the latest effects too?)

After that, I can upload any of my purchased rigs/performances from Rig Manager - for example I'm about to buy the Crank and Go M Britt pack...

Thanks,

Andy

• I don't think the latest OS has the factory presets anymore. I think they're available via RM though. I would copy all of my rigs into a folder on RM before deleting them. That way you can easily pull back the ones you like.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• If I delete all my rigs - will it delete those of the same name from the 10 performances I keep. I think not as they become a different copy, but wanted to check.

You are correct, these are separate and will not be deleted if you delete from the browse pool.

As Zappledan says, don't forget make a copy/backup first. I usually do both a copy to a new folder AND a backup....